Friday, June 7, 2013

Packing Update

I just unpacked the entire box of sundresses referenced in my previous post because I have way too much clothing. I could easily pack the entire car with just the contents of my closets alone, and that's not even counting the shoes. I tried proposing to Colin that I should be entitled to more than half the car's space because women's fashion is far more integral to our happiness and  status in society than men's (how much variety can you really have in t-shirts and button-downs?), but that was to no avail. And judging by yesterday's  FaceTime, I'm not the only one having difficulty narrowing down my wardrobe.


Now back to sorting through sundresses. I dread having to do this with my shoes--I think I'll leave that for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment